Blood and Colon Power™
Having a strong immune system is essential to being able to fight off disease and infection and stay healthy. Emergency Immune Support supplement contains 10 of the most popular immunity ingredients. These 10 immune support ingredients are vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin B6, zinc, L-glutamine HCL, elderberry extract, echinacea powder, garlic powder, turmeric curcuminoids, probiotics.*
Serving Size: 1 Capsules;
Capsules Per Container: 60;
Bottle Color: White;
Bottle Size: 175cc;
Lid Color: White
1.Formula Purposes & Benefits
Blood and Colon Power™ is formulated to support immune health, digestive health, cardiovascular health, skin health, and energy production.
Our product is synthesized utilizing the latest scientific research and formulated with high quality ingredients.
Our formula is third party independently tested for heavy metals, impurities, made in the USA, GMP certified, and produced in an FDA registered facility. 1% of the supplements on the market can match our world class standards.
2.Formula Ingredient Deck-Benefits Of Each Ingredient
- Supports immune, cardiovascular, skin, cognitive, fat burning, and digestive health (97, 98).
- Supports immune health via increased oxidant, free radical scavenging, and fueling neutrophilic (immune cell) activity in chemotaxis, phagocytosis, and microbial killing (97,98).
- Supports fat burning by increasing carnitine biosynthesis (molecule required for mitochondrial fatty acid oxidation) (97,98).
- Supports accelerate bone healing after a fracture, increase type I collagen synthesis, and reduce oxidative stress (inflammation) (98).
- Supports immune function, cognitive health, cardiovascular health, and bone health (204,205,206,207,208).
- Supports immune health via neutralizing free radicals and reactive oxygen species, and increased T lymphocyte-mediated immune function (204).
- Supports cardiovascular health via reduced cholesterol (204).
- Supports cognitive function via reduced oxidative stress, inflammation, and DNA damage of neuronal tissues (208).
- Supports immune function, skin health, cognitive function, and vision (172,173).
- Supports stimulation of the innate and adaptive immune system (172,173).
- Supports the activation of lymphocytes and activation of innate and T cell mediated immunity (172,173).
- Supports cognitive function by modulation of neuronal signaling in areas of the brain associated with memory and learning (hippocampus) (172,173).
- Most abundant amino acid in skeletal muscle that fuels immune cells, improves exercise recovery, and optimizes gut microbiome (18).
- Vital for lymphocyte (immune cell) proliferation (growth) and paramount in neutrophil (immune cell) destruction of bacteria (18).
- Vital for activation of genetic signals that support immune function and vitality (18).
- Glutamine is utilized by immune cells at high rates during catabolic conditions (post-surgery, sepsis, burns, and extreme exercise (18).
- Supports antioxidant function, cardiovascular health, combats respiratory infections, and aids as antiviral agent (231,232,233,234).
- Supports antioxidant function due to polyphenolic content, increased free radical scavenging ability, and reduced inflammatory cytokines (231,232,233)
- May support antiviral activity against pathogens via flavonoids that bind to and prevent H1N1-type IV infection (234).
- Supports antimicrobial effects via combating bacteria that cause upper respiratory tract infections (Gram-positive bacteria Streptococcus pyogenes and group C and G Streptococci) (234).
- Increases antiviral, anti-microbial, antioxidant capacity, and supports a strong immune system (159,160).
- Supports immune health via decreased impro-inflammatory markers (cytokines IL-6, IL-8, and TNF) (159,160).
- Supports adaptive and innate immunity via increased monocytes, neutrophils, natural killer cells, and CD8 T cells (159,160).
- Supports cardiovascular health, immune health, joint health, reduced inflammation, gut health, and enhanced antibacterial activity (161).
- Supports cardiovascular health via reduced hypertension, reduced total cholesterol, reduced arterial stiffness (hardening of arteries), and markers of atherosclerosis (161).
- Supports joint health via reduced NF-κB activation (inflammation) in human fibroblasts cells and reduced prevalence of pain in individuals with rheumatoid arthritis (162).
- Supports gut health via increased prebiotic properties, increased micro biome population, and increased Lactobacillusand Clostridia species (163).
- Supports immune health via reduction in inflammatory markers (CRP, TNF, IL-6) (164).
-Turmeric 95% curcuminoids
- Supports antioxidant, cardio-protective, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, nephro-protective, hepato-protective, immunomodulatory, and anti-rheumatic effects (123).
- Reduces inflammation via decreases of inflammatory markers such as c-reactive protein, interleukin 6, tumor necrosis factor, and decreased cytokine production (123).
- Supports joint health via decreases in connective tissue inflammation and improved pain in individuals with osteoarthritis (122).
- Supports blood sugar regulation via increased pancreatic beta cell function and improved insulin sensitivity (121).
- Supports cardiovascular and liver health via reduced accumulation of advanced glycation end products (AGE), reduced lipid peroxidation, and improved vascular function.
- Curcumin exhibits an antioxidant activity via scavenging of superoxide anion (∙O2−∙) and hydroxyl radicals (∙OH) (scavenging of inflammation molecules) (118,119).
- Curcumin modulates breast carcinogenesis through its effect on cell cycle and proliferation, apoptosis, senescence, cancer spread and angiogenesis (119).
- Curcumin targets cancer growth pathways such as the NFkB, PI3K/Akt/mTOR, MAPK and JAK/STAT. thereby suppressing tumor growth (119).
- Supports athletic performance, enhanced gut microbiome, increased muscle mass, immune health, reduced cortisol levels, digestive health, cognitive function, and improved allergy symptoms (103,104, 107, 108, 109).
- Supports 70% of gut-immunological axis (gut immune system) via enhanced mucosal immune response (toll-like receptors), and upregulation of genetic markers associated with macrophage (gut-immune cell) activity (108, 109).
- Supports digestive and immune health via decreased irritable bowl symptoms, suppression of helicobacter pylori growth (pathogenic bacteria), reduced histamine (reduced allergic response), and reduced gut inflammation (103,104, 107, 108, 109).
- Supports athletic performance via reduction of respiratory tract infections, reduced muscle damage, improved body composition, reduction lactate induced exercise (muscle burn), and body composition (108).
- Supports gut-brain axis via increased neural, endocrine (hormonal), and anti-inflammatory modulation of the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis (108).
- Reduces inflammation via activation of Toll-like receptors (TLRs) and downregulates the expression of nuclear factor (NF)-κB and pro-inflammatory cytokines (inflammation markers) (109).
3.Proper Use of This Supplement
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take 1 veggie capsule one a day. For best results take 20-30 minutes before a meal with an 8 oz glass of water., or as directed by your health care professional.
4.Our Formula Vs Other Formulas on the Market.
- Our Formula: Uses third party independently tested ingredients that are made in the USA, GMP certified, and made in an FDA registered facility.
Uses high quality nutraceuticals in an effective evidence based and efficaciously dosed formula.
- Other Formulas: Source cheap ingredients from heavily polluted soils. Even “organic” supplements not third party tested have been removed by FDA due to high levels of heavy metals.
Uses cheap sources of nutraceuticals that contain high amounts of fillers, heavy metals, and is formulated without evidence based dosages.
BePure® Ultra Information (Important/ Must Read!)
BePure® Ultra Information (Important/ Must Read!)
Our medical director recommends historically his patients to take all elements (6 different supplements) of the BePure® Ultra cleansing system together on empty stomach in the morning. Take each product of the 6 supplements forming the BePure® Ultra as recommended on the product label in regards of dosage.
if you prefer to take the products not all in the morning, you may use each individual product as described on the label.
You can also find the information that are on the label on our website ChampysChoice.com
Ausgezeichnet für beste Qualität🪴
Frei von tierischen Inhaltsstoffen🍃
Vegan und Organisch🌻
Vegan mit Liebe gemacht 💚
Wir stellen ethisch her🕊
Der Liebling der Reichen und Schönen⭐️
Das Original Rezept aus Kalifornien⛰
Made in Germany🇩🇪
Hergestellt in Deutschland
(Bergmann Group) 🇩🇪
Labor Geprüfte Qualität👨🔬
Sicherheit macht den Unterschied🔬
Wir bezahlen unsere Landwirte fair🌾